Turn life's challenges into the armor that will make you INVINCIBLE!
Happiness, in one form or another, is a universal goal in life
The truth is much more interesting - and empowering In fact, it is our reaction to the challenges we encounter that actually determines our level of success and happiness, or lack thereof, in life Simply put, experience is not what happens to you; it's what you... Read More do with what happens to you
A fascinating, fast-emerging new field of scientific research has focused its lens on something remarkable: a uniquely effective response to stress and the extraordinary group of individuals who demonstrate it
These people do not merely survive stressful experience or recover from them They actually thrive as a result They emerge not as their regular old selves, but better More than simply resilient in the face of challenges, they flourish because of them - invincible to the aspects of stress that keep so many people limited to a life that's less than what it was before ? what it could be ? what they always wanted it to be
The secrets of these "Invincibles" are what you'll discover in The Secret to Invincibility: a toolbox of simple, practical exercises, ideas, and techniques that you can begin using immediately to transform yourself into a powerhouse of invincibility, including:
- The "Thrivability Test" - a 20-question quiz packed with surprising and intriguing questions that will tell you how strong your Thriving Response is right now so you have an accurate starting point for your path to invincibility
- A daily plan for psychoimmunity enhancement - simple steps you can take each day to mentally and emotionally equip yourself for invincibility so that it's ready to spring into action when you need it
- The amazingly quick trick that sends a rush of oxygen to your brain and "clears your head" in an instant
- How to avert the physiological impact of stress so that you don't suffer illness or physical breakdown when challenges come your way
- The seven Hardiness Factors and how to cultivate them
- Why positive thinking is useless - and what true thrivers do instead
- Dr Paul Pearsall's grandmother's 12-ingredient "Recipe for Thriving" - so clear and powerful, you'll want to immediately write it down and post it so that you can be reminded of it all the time
- Morning and evening exercises that will help you to easily, naturally, and gradually build up your thriving muscles to the point of total invincibility
- And much, much more!
Created by renowned author, speaker, and cancer "thriver" Dr Paul Pearsall, The Secret to Invincibility will empower you not merely to get through the challenges that are inevitably going to come your way, but to convert them into a kind of magical armor - one that will make you stronger and better, and able to reach that ultimate destination even faster than you would have without them
The music in this program was composed and performed by Dr Pearsall's kumu, that is, teacher, Kawaikapuokalani Hewett The selections are from his CDs titled Makalapua'Oe and Mo'o'olelo
While you are free to listen to the samples of the titles in our library, the full content is only for members.
You can become a member right now and get instant access to 50 titles in our library to get you started. Each month for the next year we will unlock another amazing 10 titles in the library. After a year the release schedule often depends on how many new titles we acquired.
Rest assured, you will have access to so much great content you will be hard pressed to ever run out of new content to consume.
When you see this icon it means the title includes an audio only version! When you scroll down you will see the chapters listed, and to play the audio version all you need to do is click on the icon that looks like this one next to the chapter you wish to play.
What Does This Icon Mean?
When you see this icon it means the title includes a video version! When you scroll down you will see the chapters listed, and to play the video version all you need to do is click on the icon that looks like this one next to the chapter you wish to play.
What Does This Icon Mean?
When you see this icon it means the title includes PDF documents that accompany it. These are often workbooks, guides, forms or other valuable supplemental material that goes along with the title. Scroll towards the bottom, past the chapter list, to find the documents. Click on the icon that looks like this one to access them.